Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Go Cardinals!






With the stadium only half way done, we bought tickets to the 3rd game of the season, with confience that the stadium would be ready for baseball...and it was. Yes, we witnessed the Cardinal's first loss in the new Busch Stadium (and of course to the the Milwaukee Brewers, go figure). The 90 degree weather did not phase us because we were wrapped up in the whole "new stadium" experience. Can't wait to go to another game (believe me, Ryan already is looking for tickets.)

2 comments:

Jed said...

Jed and I found it strange to see pictures of "busch" that isn't really busch stadium. However, Jed is glad to see that the loss was to the Brewers. I guess it could be worse!

Brian & Erin said...

I entrusted the Cardinals to your care while I was gone... Going to a game is a good start, but letting them lose? Tisk, tisk. Just joking! Glad to see you two had fun. I can't wait till I'm back to see it for myself!