Saturday, February 03, 2007

156 beautiful beats!!



Yes, we heard the baby's heart beat! I cried, Ryan teared up for joy and then we giggled in amazment. What a wonderful sound to our ears. No pictures yet, it was just a doppler. At the beginning of March we will have our first ultrasound. I think I am just starting to show...well maybe, I think I want to show because it is fun, but no one but Ryan and I think it. But I did wear my first maternity pants because my waist is thickening. I am nesting....yikes, I want to get everything done (now that I am in my second trimester, I have some energy back...thank goodness!) Ryan only has two weeks of this semester left so he is "slowing me down." :) Your continued prayers are appreciated!

The pictue with the beautiful wallpaper (that is the baby's room, and the wall paper is going to be taken down soon) is from the end of Nov. The front view is from the end of Jan. See I am showing! Hee, hee

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful pregnant!!!!!!
Love, Daddy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kristy(and Ryan,too)! How exciting! When are you due? I was just telling Aaron that I still haven't seen Ryan since we've been back from vicarage! Hope ya'll are doing well! Congrats again! gretchen

Anonymous said...

i would die for your abs right now.. want to trade?? ha! you look so cute! miss you!

The K's from MO said...

Hey you look great, when are you due? There must be something in the water because, surprise surprise, Grant and I found out we are expecting as well. I thought I had the flu, turns out I am 10 weeks along, and you know what? You still look WAY better than I do.
Sara Korczak

Christine said...

Hi Kristy,
Oh, look at you! Little as ever! (but not for long!! lol)
You look beautiful, radiant, & glowing. :)
Love,
Christine