Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Progress on our Kitchen Remodeling






It's amazing what 2 men (Ryan and Dad Zeman) can accomplish when I spend 8 hours at work. Ryan and I did all of the preparation work, yet we needed to call in the real handyman from Wisconsin to help us finish. Dad was such a hard worker and we are so appreciative of all he did to help us. We are NOT FINISHED! We still need our new counter tops placed and new light fixtures to be hung, but we sure did make progress. Mom Z. was not feeling well, but helped when she could. They even used their vacation days to come to St. Louis early to help us...what sweethearts. I think we worked them too hard because they ended up getting the flu on the way home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You owe me a massage:) and more of your delicious food!

Seriously, I love helping you both!
I am always here for you!

Hugs, Daddy Z

Anonymous said...

Being laid up on the couch was a good excuse for doing what Dad always said that I do best: stay out of the way and take care of the kids! That is until the job is done and I use my energy to do the critiquing.