Monday, September 10, 2007

Announcing the birth of Andrew...



We are announcing the birth of our son...did you know? LOL! Andrew is 6 weeks old and finally we are pulling things together. (Thanks to Jamie who designed the announcements...they look great).

I am slowly recovering from my c-section...not there yet. I still take things slow, don't stand up straight, and take Tylenol for the pain once in a while because of the tugging that I feel inside. We have only gone on a couple stroller rides (walks) because I only make it a 1/2 mile and then the rest of the day I need to rest. As Ryan keeps telling me, this is temporary and the more I rest the sooner I will feel better. I pray for patience every day. And on the other hand, I look at my handsome son and I know he is worth every pain. We love him so much.

No comments: