Saturday, November 03, 2007

Want to buy a PIE from me?

I am a really bad salesperson, but I thought I would try... WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUY A DELICIOUS PIE?

We are selling pies to raise money for MOPS (Mothers of Pre-schoolers)...it is an organization that I am in. THERE IS NO OBLIGATION, and honestly I do not expect anyone to buy one, yet if you are just dying to buy one just let me know. The pies are HOME MADE by all of us in MOPS ladies. (I am not sure if that convienced you or now your answer is no for sure :)

Cost: $7.50
Types of pies to dream about....Apple crumble, Chocolate Moose, Pumpkin Moose and/or Pecan

Deadline...Nov. 10th

I feel like I am a 3rd grader trying to sell girl scoot cookies.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Kristi - I need a pie! A pecan pie! I need one to bless my father with after he blessed me with a new door. I'll fill out a form at church tomorrow.
erin:)

Anonymous said...

can i have a pumpkin mousse pie

with moose antlers please?

It's grate dat u take after me!