Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A whole lot of business

Just like many of you, I wanted to be done with Christmas shopping, have all my cards out and chill out the last week. Well, let's just say that didn't happen, but I am ok with that. We painted our play room downstairs with polka dots (way cute), St. Nick came to visit, I was struck with a mommy infection (very emotional for me because I thought "they" were going to make me stop breast feeding), we traveled to Wisconsin for Dad P's 50th Surprise party and we met our new niece Samantha Lynn...She is beautiful and Sandi and Brad are doing well. Give Praise.

We have also been filling our time with Outpost, Advent services, watching Andrew grow and Advent by Candlelight (You will see the picture of the girls and then the Iron Men served us...it was very nice). I am reminded often of the advent season and continue to ask God to keep me focused on the little Baby in the manger. Oh, by the way, Andrew is going to play baby JESUS at the 8:30 service this weekend if you were planning on coming to the production. Love and blessings to you all.

No comments: