Sunday, November 30, 2008

Our First Turkey!



Or shall I say MY first turkey! Ha, Ha! Ryan preached on Thanksgiving and he said that WE were making the turkey...well, he did take it out of the roaster. Mom P. did help me, but the turkey wasn't hard at all. I personally think the shopping was the most stressful...I don't think I will go on the $10.00 off $50.00 next year. It was absolutely the craziest shopping trip ever. Andrew and I stood in line for 45 minutes...yikes! And then I spent $140.00 which floored me. Anyways, all the fixings was what was most time consuming in my opinion. To say the least the turkey was delicious and it was an awesome dinner!







Andrew was so cute during our prayer and bible reading. He wouldn't stop whining until Ryan put the Bible in front of him. He ate some of dinner but loved dessert (as you can tell how he is swarming Nana). Then he was bringing the dish to the sink and the fork kept on falling, we were all laughing so hard...he was persistent in walking the plate with the fork on top to the sink. And lastly he played hide and seek in the box! What a great Thanksgiving!



No comments: