Thursday, May 07, 2009

Ultrasound of baby Peterson #2

BOY OR GIRL???
You will just have to wait another 19 weeks to find out because it is going to be a surprise for all of us. We didn't want to know, so they didn't tell us. A boy would be easier, but Ryan said he would have up to 5 kids in order to have a girl....so at one point I pray God blesses us with a little girl. (I think if I have 4 boys, I might just want to adopt a girl).








The ultrasound makes things so real. Sure, my tummy is getting bigger, but I have no pregnancy symptoms except now for the kicks and the punches from the little one (Ryan felt the baby kick yesterday so we were pretty excited about that).

Andrew was quite the hand full during the ultrasound (he had his mind set on a walk), so I feel bad for Ryan that it was kind of stressful for him). I on the other hand sat back and enjoyed the view of our little one.

Babies heart beat: 139
Baby was sucking his/her thumb and kicking/moving legs.
Everything looks healthy and for that we give thanks.
Hope you enjoyed the photos. How can people not believe in God after seeing what he has created? It is beyond me.

5 comments:

ThinkTank said...

In case your new bundle of joy is another bundle of boy, you may find this helpful!

What the Bible Really Says About Routine Infant Circumcision

Emily Hawley said...

Those images are amazing! My cousin and his wife are expecting their first (a girl!!) and they have shared their photos with us...so amazing...

Five boys, while a handful, are certainly a blessing--my sis-in-law can attest to that! We just got back from visiting them, and whew! What a whirlwind!

Brian & Erin said...

Thanks for sharing. I'm so glad to hear baby #2 is growing happily and healthily! Much love to you all! :)
-E

SarahHub said...

Oh, Kristy! What a little miracle! I'm glad to hear everything looked good!

Now, to any ultrasound techs out there -- please email me and let me know if they're having a boy or a girl! ;)

Mom and Dad Z said...

In answer to Sarah, Yes, they are having a boy or a girl:)

We love the 1st pictures of our grandbaby -- we pray for a healthy little one to fill your hearts with love -- healthy Mommy too!