Thursday, April 22, 2010

Andrew's Late Night Food Request

So, is my 2 1/2 year old fooling us so he doesn't have to go to bed, or is he seriously hungry? That is the question that we are now asking ourselves considering Andrew is in bed and say..."I am hungry." He finally convienced me to get him a peanut butter sandwhich and then he did go to bed.

So many times when he doesn't sleep I am stern about me not sleeping with him and that he has to go to bed. Well tonight, I took the time to listen to what he had to say. Man, the vocabulary on this little guy is growing so much and he had a lot to say. He talked about monsters and if I kept his light on in his room the monsters won't come. Also about random things that we talked about tonight and we didn't even know he was listening (building a bigger stage at church, going to get the car fixed). His little mind was running so fast. He is so innocent. I love our little boy. During our 15 minute talk he played with my hand....too cute.


Side note: When we are reading and he doesn't understand a word he will say "what does that word mean." (tonight he wanted to know what "fool" meant.)

No comments: