Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Review of Toy Story 3 Live

We went to see Toy Sotry 3 this weekend. Overall good, yet I was surprised at the parts of the movie that they emphasized. After the first half, Andrew said that he didn't understand the story (and he has watched the movie)and that is because it was more flash backs. The pizza alliens were the funniest and made the kids and me as an adult laugh the most.

I was shocked, and disappointed that the 2nd half of the show was so "sexual." (in my opinion). Barbie came out and my eyes were open wide, and then 20 other barbies came out and I was shocked that this was a kids show and they devoted a whole song to the barbies. My children are young enough, but they still saw how Ken and Barbie looked at eachother with lust, touched eachother etc and said..."I know I have just met you, but come live with me." (something like that). That just isn't what we believe in our family.

The show was entertaining, but maybe I myself am not a fan of Toy Story movies because of the way that Buzz and Woody talk to eachother (that is not acceptable to talk to a friend like that),....yeah I know, they end up being friends...I am just saying.

Unfortunately, I took lots of pictures and my camera broke and it won't let me up load. They were such cute pictures too and you all know how much I love pictures. Maybe next time.

No comments: