Sunday, January 22, 2006

Houston brings 70 degree Weather and Friends






To escape the winter of St. Louis and to see our good friends Erin and Brian, we traveled to Houston for 4 days. Although the time was too short, we had a fantastic time...talks, walks, laughs, Mexican food, touring Houston, Galveston Island (spent the day there on my birthday!), etc. We had a fantastic time and enjoyed the quality time with friends. Thanks Erin and Brian for being great cooks, taxi cab service, tour guides and friends!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your story of your trip to visit your great friends! A neat surprise that Ryan planned for your birthday!

Anonymous said...

Can I tell you a secret? I guess it won't be too secret if I post it here, but...I come back here every couple of days to see pictures of us all in the same place! It makes me smile.

Miss you guys!
Erin