Monday, May 19, 2008

Life as busy parents

Life is too busy and Andrew is too fun to play with to be on the computer all the time. I understand why parents of older children don't update their blog as much. While Andrew is sleeping here is an update on us...

I found the first piece of grey hair on my head and noted stretch marks on my outer thighs...yuck...but God still loves me.

Ryan and I are training for a mini triathlon on Father's day. Swim 500 meters, Bike 22 miles and run 5 miles. It looks like a mountain right now especially because we both have been battling colds on and off for the past 3 weeks.

Ryan loves his new road bike and I got one too (hybrid). The difference is his cost the amount of a old car and mine is 1/10 that price. But as we always say, biking is for his health and it's not like he is spending his money at the local bar everyday (thankgoodness!)

Ryan was the lone pastor at work this past week. Pastor Pete is on Sabbatical, Pastor Hower on vacation and Pasor Hannaman took a call to a new church.
He had to preach 5 services (back and forth from the Warehouse to the Sanctuary) this Sunday. He said it was no sweat. Wow, one year since Ryan graduated from seminary!

May 18th marked our 2 years of living in this house....wow, we accumulated a lot of stuff already. Lots of good memories.

My garden is almost completely planted. Now lets see if anything grows (peppers, tomatoes, lettus, beans, cucumbers, squash, basil, and lots more herbs).

I am 2 pages from being done with our wedding album that I scrap booked all the extra pictures with. Yes I know, we have been married almost 5 years. Our Anniversary in July was my goal to get it done.

We have been loving playing with Andrew!!!!!!!!!!! Can I say more!

No comments: