Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mama's Day





Mother's Day other wise known as "Mama's Day" (before I had Andrew I would have never said Mama...oh how a baby changes you).

It was a rainy day so we spent the day in doors. We went to church where Daddy was preaching and then out to lunch at Macaroni Grill with our friends Jen, JC and Baby Connor (one month younger than Andrew). We spent the rest of the day BOWLING our hearts out. Yes, Ryan beat me. The baby boys were great troopers and next year we will do something they will enjoy better.

Ryan and Andrew bought me a beautiful "mothers bracelet," gave me a card and then decorated a cake for me. We enjoyed the rest of the day playing inside.

It is such a blessing to be a Mom and it being my first mother's day it was even more special. Thanks Daddy and Baby Andrew for making it so special for me! I love you!

Ryan and I both were able to spend special times with our MAMA's when we were up in Wisconsin. They both are blessings in our lives and appreciate all the love they have given to us through the years. We never realized how much parents cared until we became one ourselves.

(will post pictures once I figure out what is wrong with my camera).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Mama's Day to our baby girl!