Thursday, April 28, 2011

Announcing Baby #3!!

Note sent to relatives....

We hope that you had a Happy Easter celebrating "new life in Christ" and we are excited to share our news about "new life" also... Yes, I am pregnant with baby #3 !

I like to be just like my big sister, Tricia....with Andrew and Amber our due dates were 1 month apart and with Kyle and Evan our due dates were 5 days apart.
And now with our babies we are 6 weeks apart.

I am 10 weeks right now and am due Nov. 19th. Andrew will be 4 yrs 3 months and Kyle will be 2 years 2 months when baby is born.
I feel fine, just exhausted and always in need of a nap. Prayers for a safe pregnancy would be appreciated!

Love, Mommy and Daddy to be---Kristy & Ryan

1 comment:

the unseths said...

Congratulation, Kristy and Ryan-3 is lots of fun! :-)