Sunday, May 01, 2011

Too Quiet???

I thought that maybe we were turning a corner and the boys were playing quietly together without whinning, crying or any sound. I was busy in the kitchen...the boys in Andrew's room playing. Well, then I got suspecious. Cosidering it was a nice day, I had Andrew's window open with the screen closed. Well, up went the screen and my two little rascles had taken all their trains, puzzle pieces, stuffed animals, some books etc and threw them out the window into the front bush. So much for a moment to myself, hey. It was kind of funny and they were actually working together well. Kyle would pick something up, hand it to Andrew and he threw it out the window. Yet, they still had consequences of course.

1 comment:

Babka and Grampa Poppy said...

Oh, how your stories make us laugh!