Monday, March 03, 2008

More Florida fun!



It was so great to be able to visit with other friend too. My best friend from high school, Kristy and her husband Dennie joined us for drinks on our hotel deck, then to Downtown Disney and out to dinner. It's always good to hang out with good friends.

We also had the opportunity to visit my Godparents Uncle Jim and Aunt Carol. She made us a delicious fish fry with all the fixings. My cousin Jim and his wife Naomi and her dad joined in on the fun too. It's nothing like a home cooked meal and good time with family in the middle of vacation.

Then my aunt and uncle, by the kindness of their hearts babysat Andrew towards the end of the week while Ryan and I spent the day at Universal by ourselves. We really appreciated that and Andrew thanks you so much for his new Elmo friend. Thank you also for the oranages off your tree, fresh sqeezed orange juice and your hospitality.

No comments: