Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Universal Studios

We loved this place. Ryan and I went alone the first day (my aunt and Uncle babysat Andrew). We really enjoyed our time together...it was like we just started to dating. I told him that I wanted to wear a shirt that said "I have a baby." I don't know why...maybe it is because I am so proud of my 2 boys.

The first day was only in the 40's and then in the 50's. The next day it was in the 60's which was perfect. Good thing we weren't at the beach either one of those days.

The highlights were the Mummy ride, Shrek movie and then Ryan was one of the participants in FEAR FACTOR LIVE (Universal style). He was against 5 other people. The first challenge was to hang 50 ft in the air and hold on for as long as you could with air being blasted at your face. (He was the 2nd last). Then he was paired with the one and only girl. She was suspended 2 stories high and he had to stick his hand in a tank of eals that bite and grab the beanbags and have her catch them. The next challenge was the girl throwing octopus at him while she was swinging and he was connected to a bungy cord. He ended up slipping and two of the octupus' fell out of the bucket. It was awesome and even though he did not win. Andrew and I were cherring really loud. We are proud of you Daddy. He won for being the cutest.

We flew home that night. What an awesome vacation altogether!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! By the looks of your pictures, your family had an awesome time at Universal studios.
Way to be brave Ryan!!!
Kristy, your photography creativeness is excellent -- we really enjoy your unique and animated pictures.
Andrew -- you are just way toooooo cute---can't wait to see and hold you. Love, Babka & Grampa