Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Random things in September

*Ran a 5K race (Ryan pushed Andrew in the stoller and still beat me).

*Put in a new mailbox

*Played in my pool

*Replaced a kitchen light

*Celebrated St. John receiving the blue ribbon award (Ryan is the exectutive director of next generations...which mean he is "over" the principal, so lots of celebrating.

*Stained our deck

*We take lots of bike rides with Andrew pulled in the Burley. Andrew and I on a ride 2-3x a week to Walgreens or to the grocery store. We love it.



*Andrew had a 101.7 temp for 2 days

*Celebrated from afar...Babka Zeman's 61st Birthday and Nana Peterson's 50th Birthday! Yippy! We love them both. Here is a picture of him talking to them on the phone.


*Andrew's new lounging position as he waits for dinner to be served.

*I had Andrew help me mix the food while I was cooking and now if I am in the kitchen, he wants to help. It is so cute, yet it is hard when I don't want to make a mess and don't have time. But, I appreciate his efforts!

*He loves to draw (and eat the crayons)...

*Ahh...quiet time reading. I can still hear the silence. He likes to read!

2 comments:

SarahHub said...

What a sweet boy you have there!

Anonymous said...

We are smiling from ear to ear as we relive your past month of September and see our grandson Andrew---what a whirl! Busy, busy, but tons of fun! We loved having you and Andrew home and celebrating at all the parties with us. ---thanks for sharing. We would write a book if we wrote down our expressions and feelings as we were viewing this blog---Lots of precious memories to treasure -- it's awesome.
We Love You all, Babka and Grampa
P.S. When is Ryan coming to visit -- we miss him too.