Sunday, September 14, 2008

Travels to Wisconsin





Andrew and I flew to WI for many reasons 1. Attend Scotts funeral 2. Celebrate my sister Lisa's Baby Shower 3. Celebrate our niece, Amber's 1st Birthday 4. See our wonderful families. We were there for a week and as you can see it was an emotional week with the funeral. It was a busy week with the parties. It was a fun week to see everyone.



Andrew has found comfort and love in his grandparents too which makes me feel so good considering we live far away, you never know how well the little one will respond to them. For example, we were visiting an elderly lady and Andrew started crying and he ran to Babka for comfort and not me. It melted my heart and even Babka said...Did you see him run to me. He loves them and for this I am thankful.

No comments: