Monday, February 16, 2009

Love at first Sight!



"We" or shall I say I had a transvaginal ultrasound at 8 week and all looked good. It was love at first sight. I have to admit it wasn't as romantic as the first time seeing the baby considering we were in a small room, Andrew was screaming while Ryan attempted to hold him, Cherrio's got all over the floor and we were in the room the size of a bathroom. Needless to say, Ryan wasn't able to see a thing during the ultrasound. I guess this is baby #2 and that is just how things go...we had to laugh.

5 comments:

the unseths said...

Congrats, guys! What great news!

Brian & Erin said...

Hey sweetie! Looking good! You guys sure know how to keep life interesting...

Much love to you all!
-E

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Ryan, Kristy & Andrew! I am really excited for you all! I may be biased, but September babies are so awesome :)

Steven and I will keep you in our thoughts and prayers!

Emily

mhoyer said...

congratulations! i'm preggers as well...but i'll beat you...august 22. AND i feel like i'm already showing as well. it felt like it took forever to show with wes.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We love the Sept babies. My son was born in Sept. I showed pretty early with the second baby too.

-Love, Cousin Julie and family