Friday, February 20, 2009

More COUSINS!

Well not yet, but we are anticipating them!

Ryan's sister Erica is due in July and just found out they are having a BOY! Yeah for them. Boys are great, although I am a little bias. This will be their first child and we are very excited for them.

Also, my sister Tricia is pregnant!! Yippy because our babies due dates are only 5 days apart. It will be so fun to have kids the same age again (Amber and Andrew are one month apart). Hope you are feeling better Tricia.

I have been very lucky and havn't had any morning sickness. If Andrew awakens at night I feel a little nausious but I eat something and I am fine. I have had enough troubles though with the fractured foot, another cold sore, a yeast infection, and almost stiches to my thumb. I think I should go in hiding until this baby is due...ha, ha.

No comments: