Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Travel to WI and Back


Ryan went on the young adult mission trip to New Orleans and left me alone for the week. My Mom came to stay with us and then we arranged to be home for 3 hours just to see eachother on Sat. morning. Then we packed up and my mom, Andrew and I drove our 1997 Toyota Camry to WI where Ryan's Brother Brad bought the car from us. (If you didn't know we just bought a 2001 Dodge Caravan...which we love).

We did take a detour to Chicago for my college roomates Bach. party (couldn't stay long, just enough to say hi to everyone) and then we stayed 5 days to visit family in WI. Then on the Mega bus to Chicago and then to the Amtrack train to St. Louis.

Andrew was a trooper considering we spent the night at a different family members house each night (Don't think we will do that with the new baby anymore...it's just too much). On the train he found some other kids to play with, but only slept 1 hour and not 3 like he normally does for his afernoon nap.

Home we got...Andrew was so excited to see Daddy. (And I was too!)

No comments: