Friday, June 26, 2009

Vacation Bible School--Crocodile Dock



What a wonderful week of energetic kids and praise to God! Ryan played "Pastor Ryan" in all of the daily skits, while I was the Elementary Craft Coordinator. Sure, I had some hick-ups considering it was my first year, but overall it worked out fine. (except for the fact that I had to miss Friday considering Andrew had a 102.2 temp...fever virus. I think it was God's way of telling me to slow down considering I was having braxton hick contractions...I don't think the 100 plus heat index helped at all either).

With lots of planning the week was a success.

Andrew even got to be part of the fun...he went to childcare. They brought him in to see the skits...where he saw Daddy up front and everything was cool. Then Andrew saw someone fall into a pond and started crying. He is too empathetic...unlike his daddy :)

No comments: