Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Stinky Feet

Yes, Andrew has stinky feet and he is only 2. Hope that doesn't chase away the girls in the future. There is more to the story.

Ryan went to a friends house to watch the World Series. I was exhausted to we put in a movie...a old time favorite of mine...The Little Mermaid. Andrew fell asleep on the couch downstairs so I carried him up the stairs. Oh my, he is huge! He isn't quite a baby anymore. With a deep breath and grin(because he is getting so big) I whispered our night time prayer to him even though he was sleeping, I put him in his crib, changed his diaper and then took a wiff. I had to smile...Yes, stinky feet.

1 comment:

SarahHub said...

I took his shoes off the other day at our playdate, and his feet ARE stinky! He is all boy! I hope I love Ethan's stinky feet! ;)