Thursday, October 01, 2009

When Kyle gets married...


...I will be the Mom that cries.

Ryan, Kyle and I went to a wedding on Sunday. Although we love Andrew tons, it was so nice to have just baby/us time considering we don't get to often (Andrew went to his friend Kaisers house). Ryan preached and I daydreamed during part of the service about the day that Kyle would get married...God willing he will and God willing I will be there to witness the joyous event. Someone once told me that I should start praying for my children's spouses now...and I have. Who even knows if these lovely ladies are even born yet, or maybe my boys will go for older ladies so maybe they are already in school. Ha, ha. Anyways, I looked down at the innocent face of Kyle and just grinned. I pray he makes a good husband someday...my little baby boy.

Kyle just started to spit up a lot in the last 2 days. Andrew hardly spit up so this is new for us. We rarely have spit cloths at our finger tips because we just never needed them with Andrew. I can tell already that these boys are going to be different...one spits and the other doesn't. We caught Kyle in action spitting up...it made us laugh...hope you enjoy it too... (picture not posted quite yet).

No comments: