Monday, April 21, 2008

I love my Nana and Papa!






This is me and my Nana and Papa! They are the best. They came to visit me at my house many times. As you can see in the pictures, they loved to hold me and smile at me. They are so cool. Recently they were on their way to Mexico (I don't even know where that is), for a missions trip and my Daddy drove me to see them in IL while they were taking a break from the long drive. We got to spend some quality time together. I showed off a little by standing for them and they sure did think I was cute. I love them so much and guess what....I am going to go visit them in Wisconsin in the beginning of May...Yippy, I can't wait! Nana always gives me a lot of kisses and then I give her wet ones back. Then she giggles. Now Papa, he is funny too...he likes to tickle me and rough-house me, because I am a boy. Gosh, I miss them. Nana and Papa, I will see you soon! I love you!

No comments: