Sunday, April 13, 2008

I love you Babka and Grandpa!







Babka and Grandpa came to visit for 6 days and we had so much fun! I waited until they arrived to show how I can stand without holding onto anything. They all clapped and I had the biggest grin on my face. I even give high-fives, clap and do sign language ("more").

I am a pretty quick crawler now, but Babka is still faster. She made me giggle a lot while we played with my toys. She made this really funny sound like Donald Duck and now when I am excited I make it too. It was so nice of her to play with me while Mommy organized the basement. Babka read me stories, took me swimming, and showed me pictures/movies of my mommy when she was my age. I love you Babka!

Grandpa is way cool too! His head feels like a doggy and I loved to rub it. Grandpa threw me in the air, fed me all of my food and loved to cuddle with me. He helped Daddy around the house...oh man, our house would be falling apart if it weren't for Grandpa. The best thing ever is that he hand made a gate to match the railing in our living room. Now I am safe and won't fall down the stairs. It looks awesome and I am so thankful for this hard work. I can't wait to see you again Grandpa...you are so much fun!

In between all of Grandpa's hard work, we went out to eat a couple times, worked out at the YMCA, played board games, watched old videos, and played, played and played some more. I am going to miss you Grandpa and Babka. I am so glad you came to visit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pleasure was all ours!

We'd do it again in a heart beat!

To see and play with our Andrew was awesome!

You are excellent hosts too!!!