Sunday, January 18, 2009

Oh, what a January

You know that I am busy when I don't keep up with my blog. I am going to blog all of Christmas, my birthday and New Years at one point because I love having it as a diary and to share some fun pictures. Andrew and I stayed in WI for a week, while Ryan came back to MO. Mom and Dad Z. drove us back and stayed a while which was fun. All of the following has happened between January 6th through January 18th. Fun stuff...

1) Over $600.00 spent on Ryan's Car (huge oil spill)--We spent $500.00 in Nove and $300.00 in December and the car is probably only worth $2,500.00 We are debating if we should sell it or keep it now that it is all fixed. Anyone interested...Toyota Camry, 1997 with 166,000 miles.

2) Garage door broke---spent $233.00 getting that fixed

3) We have a leaky shower in the kid bathroom that we have been ignoring because we don't even want to know how much a plummer is going to cost.

4)Andrew had his first ear infection and lucky him it was a double ear infection.

5) Kristy got a cold sore--GO FIGURE (havn't had one for 2 years and then I had one for my SURPRISE party that Ryan threw me...bummer).

6)Kristy temp of 100.00 for 2-3 days and Dr. says it is a viral Sinus Infection so no antibiotic.

Needless to say I am ready to get back to normal life. It has been a rough week plus but I know that there is only one way to go...up! So, if you haven't heard from me, I am still alive and will hopefully feel better soon!

2 comments:

SarahHub said...

Oh, Kristy! Maybe you used up all the bad stuff for the whole year in this first month. Let me know if I can help with anything!

Mikaela said...

Hang in there. I don't know if you check our blog but I wrote about our kiddos having the flu for a week and now we have the head cold. It certainly is not any fun while you're going through it but know that this time too shall pass!