Sunday, April 26, 2009

A moment to remember



Andrew was cuddling with me in bed the other morning and it was a moment I will cherish. He loves to cuddle close and often in the morning he will even put his cheek on top of mine so we are as close as we can be, or even put his arm around my neck. I told Ryan he needs to take lessons..ha, ha.

So the other morning, I was lying on my side with me head on the pillow...I open my eyes and Andrew is lying on his side, with his head on the pillow looking at me. He grinned and came over and gave me a kiss on the lips and then put his head back on the pillow and then repeated the whole thing 3 times. It was so cute of him (He is in the imitating stage, so maybe he saw Daddy do that or something), all I know is that it was so cute and gentle. I hope someday Andrew will treat his wife with such love. I love you too baby Andrew (yes, we still call him BABY Andrew).

No comments: