Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Update on Fx Foot

I went to the orthopedic last week because my foot was still hurting. He wanted a MRI, but my OB said no. His words to me were..."I guess I can't do anything until after I had the baby." What that is in 5 months! He said to use my brace as needed until it stops hurting and then take it off. So really the ball is in my court.

I was hanging out with my friend Alison this weekend who used to be a athletic trainer. She looked at my foot and leg and said "honey, you need to take that brace off. It is doing more harm than good." By the way I have NO calf muscle and my bone in front is sticking out.

So I have had my brace off for 2 days now and it doesn't feel so bad. It hurts once in a while like when I put my shoe on, but I can handle that. My calf muscle is extremely sore, but go figure. Anyways, continue to pray for healing. The bigger my belly gets the harder it will be for my foot to heal.

1 comment:

Dad & Mom said...

We pray every day that your foot will heal; You are so active and willing to spread God's word -- we don't want this to slow you down.
We hurt when you are hurting.
Love, Mama and Papa