Saturday, December 06, 2008

Advent by Candle Light

It was the perfect setting to remind all of us that our hearts need to remain focued on Jesus this Advent season. I hosted a table, but with help from all my friend we pulled everything together. It was a night of fun, laughter, reflection and fellowship. Praise the Lord for these kind of nights. Meanwhile, as us gals were drinking tea and coffee by candle light, all of our husbands were drinking beer to the light of the tv (yes, football was on). Ryan enjoyed hosting the husbands and kids of all of the ladies that night.

3 comments:

SarahHub said...

Thanks for hosting, Kristy! I had so much fun!

Anonymous said...

can you email me: mcbratz-girl@hotmail.co.uk, i have some question wanna ask you.thanks

Anonymous said...

Read your article, if I just would say: very good, it is somewhat insufficient, but I am

still tempted to say: really good!
Personalized Signature:面对面视频游戏,本地棋牌游戏,本地方言玩游戏,打麻将,玩掼蛋,斗地主,炸金花,玩梭哈