Thursday, December 04, 2008

Our Visit to The Lady of the Snow

We went to dinner at a place "way in" IL that we went to 5 years ago. It is a little greek cafe called Acropolis (in downtown Belleville)and it was as cute as last time. This is going to be a new tradition for us. The snows have so many interactive activities for the kids, which Andrew loved and then we dressed up as angels. (Daddy was too cool to be an angel though...ha, ha). The lights captured Andrew's eyes as he sat with his head out of the passanger window while sitting on my lap. Oh, what a night!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree your idea ! very nice blog

Anonymous said...

It seems my language skills need to be strengthened, because I totally can not read your information, but I think this is a good BLOG

Anonymous said...

If you could give more detailed information on some, I think it is even more perfect, and I need to obtain more information!
decorative fishing net