Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Night, Night Tree

It's our tradition to sleep by the Christmas tree the night we put it up. We had popcorn, which we were a little nervous with Andrew, but now that he has all those teeth popcorn wasn't a problem for him and I think he ate more than Daddy. He took it by the handful. We watch The Christmas Story together, which I probably won't let Andrew watch in the near future because of the language. Who would have know. We had a good evening, but the sleeping for me wasn't so hot. I wish I would have slept better; I was up half the night...next time Andrew will go in the pack and play. I don't know why I didn't think of that-I put him on his mattress and he kept falling off the top. I just didn't sleep well. I pray we have many more sleep overs in the future and that even when Andrew is 16 that he will join us for this fun tradition.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog

Jen Reed said...

That is a great tradition! I may steal your tradition!

Anonymous said...

Good article, good things, good feelings, good BLOG!

Anonymous said...

I will pass on your article introduced to my other friends, because really good!
Other Net