Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Empathetic Andrew

We were a little hesitant to take Kyle to church because of germs and such, but decided if I kept him in a sling it would be ok. No one touched him or even requested to hold him...which was good because I didn't have to turn anyone down.

We went to Family LIVE where Daddy was preaching and everyone got to meet Kyle. Andrew was very clingy, which is unusual, but that is ok...I bet it was hard for him considering all eyes were on Kyle...actually people were pretty conscientious about giving Andrew attention too.

During the drama at church there was a baby (pretend) that just cried and cried. Well, Andrew didn't like it at all. He started screaming and then saying...
"Daddy, Daddy." I handed Kyle off to a friend and took my crying 2 year old out. Everyone was laughing (in a good way). They thought it was so cute considering he is a new big brother and in our house crying means "something" is wrong. Then at the end we were back in church and the baby cried again and Andrew cried again. He is my
very sensitive and caring little boy.

No comments: