Saturday, September 19, 2009

It hit me again...

At church on Saturday night it hit me again...I have a baby!!! What a little blessing from God. I cried when Kyle was born, and I have definately taken in every moment of his first 2 weeks of life, but there I was sitting in the back of church holding on to Kyle (Andrew was in childcare)so all my attention was on Kyle. Every thing about Kyle was perfect...his little eyes, nose and mouth. He was just looking at me. I think if he could talk he would have said...Thanks Mom, I love you! That is what his eyes said to me. Gosh, God has given me a big responsibility...the life of a baby and I take on that job seriously.

Kyle's due date was September 18th, and it was Sat. the 19th. I was in amazement when I looked at him and his size and reflected on the fact that he could still be inside of me. And how cool it was that he grew from one cell to this beautiful baby inside of me! Yes, I was teary eyed...praising the Lord for his wonderful works.

Ryan said to me yesterday..."I think Kyle is going to be a Mama's boy." I said, "no, he is just used to me...hearing my heartbeat and my voice for the last 9 months." Plus, I have the goods! We laughed.

3 comments:

Kristy, Dennie and Jack Nave said...

It truly is an amazing gift and he is absolutely gorgeous...love you all!

Radtkes said...

That brought tears to my eyes too! I am so glad that you are so happy

SarahHub said...

Oh, this makes my heart so happy! He is precious, isn't he?