Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Oh what a Wednesday...



Our first walk to the park! It was slow, but I went too. Andrew enjoyed the fresh air and Kyle, I don't think he even noticed. It has been beautiful weather...in the low 80's...just perfect. Fresh air was good for all of us. Andrew is sweet as usual and picked me dandilion flowers.


Daddy went to work from 11 to 4 today, so I was left home with my 2 boys for the first time. All was quiet until Andrew fell off the kitchen chair head first so he screamed, and then Kyle did too (while taking care of Andrew, Kyle didn't have a diaper on so peed and pooped all over his blanket). Had to laugh! Otherwise it was no sweat...Kyle is sleeping a lot at this point still and only cried when he needs something. He loves his pacifier and often gets a thumb too (we might have a thumb sucker!)...watch out.

Breastfeeding is going well...I think I am almost through the engorgement state. They want me to feed him every 2 hours but I think he would burst. Yet, he did cluster feed tonight at 5,6, and 7'o clock. He is like a little squiral. He is so soft and I love rubbing my lips on his soft head. He just curls up into a ball on my chest (as I am typing he is on my chest and I absolutely love these moments).

Kyle took his first trip to Home Depot tonight and he didn't buy a thing. What good self control!

Good night to you all.

1 comment:

Grampa and Babka said...

You write so creatively and cute that you make us laugh!
Grampa says he'll have to take Kyle to Home Depot with your credit card and show him all the neat stuff to buy:)